Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Why so many man children and woman children nowadays?

I see a lot of men who are 30+ still living with their mom and 30+ year old women still living with their mom and only working part time and playing video games all day long and generally just not interested in having kids or a family and smoke weed all day and depressed and can't hold a job, don't know anything about personal finance, etc. If their parents died, they would likely end up homeless because they have no idea how to support tthemselves

• edward

Don’t paint all people with the same brush. Most of the girls at work are below 30 and getting married and having kids. Living with parents is more common these days because the cost of living is increasing and living on my own since i was 18...i noticed the differences when i wasn’t making more from my job but things got pricier

• Mark

A lot of this has to do w/the increase

in living cost which began about 25 yrs

ago & sadly there is no stopping this

Trend :(

................................................................................

If this is what gets your panties in a bunch you need to choose a new hobby.  Seriously, I don't know what people you've been watching but most normal 30 year olds have jobs, live by themselves (or with roommates) and go on to raise families.  Where is it that you live...must be a really small country or town because where I am from, people are pretty motivated, go to college, work full time and live their lives.

• Ivonna

It's their business.

You poor Snowflake, it must suck where you live.

You are judging the whole by what you see of a few. If I were to do what you did, I'd conclude that all 30+ yo graduate from college, start a lucrative career, get married, buy their first house, and start a family. Why?

Because that's what the 30+ yo I've observed have done.

If what you say you've seen you actually saw, then all I can say is that you run in a very shoddy crowd of people. But they're not all like that.