How to cope with mum’s bad dating choices? ?

My mum and dad got divorced about 6 years ago. Ever since then my mums main priority in life has been finding a man. So far, she seems to just go for men that are clearly using her, or who are just not compatible with her. The less they want her, the more she wants them and her main criteria seems to be their height and fitness. They inevitably then break up and then she will get back with them a few more times, before finding the next ‘friend’. I now don’t even know how to react when she tells me again how she’s got back together with some loser ex it didn’t work with, or that she’s just ‘friends’ with some guy even though she stays at his house. Am I meant to just keep showing my support? I can’t bare it :( 

I feel like I have a child for a mother 

Why show your support? If you think it's a bad idea, let her know you don't agree but that you know she's going to do it anyway

Some women are not very selective/particular. They just want attention and affection. If she was married for a matter of years and she felt unwanted, this may have everything to do with her behavior.

Just because she's your mom, it doesn't mean she's not insecure, needy and desperate for a decent relationship. But she's not selective, so she's ending up with douche bags. You can't fix her lack of good judgment

Maybe you should tell her so.