Candle making ?

So recently I have started candle making, I have started a small business working from home. It is going okay as I have made a few sales but I’m just wanting some advice. Does anyone else sell candles or have any advice? I’m not having much luck online☹️ Ps they are all soy wax. I haven’t had any bad reviews as they smell amazing but people can’t smell them online 🤷🏻‍♀️

You could try opening up a candle shop, try to see if you can sell to other bussinesses selling candles as opposed to the general public

• Bort

Flea markets and advertising.

Anyone can rent a booth at a flea market and sell whatever they want. It doesn't require a business license and it might get you some more attention. All that's required to get space at a flea market ("dirt mall") is paying for the space for that day.

Advertising is another way to get more attention and boost sales. Make flyers and posters and hang them around town at grocery stores and post offices on the bulletin boards and at stores where they allow you to hang them; ask first to hang them in a store's window, you don't have to ask to hang ads or business cards on a bulletin board.

Another thing to consider is running an ad in newspapers or other local publishings. A lot of areas have ad-supported magazine type things (like the Fishery, specialized local news, coupon books) that are free for people to pick up and are cheap to advertise in. Stop in the local mom and pop stores and gas stations, you'll see the magazines I'm talking about in the racks or in a pile for people to grab where they check out.

They do look pretty.

Good luck 

I see failure ahead.