My Dad (whos Irish) says that most Happy White people dont understand what my Mom (whos Black, grew up poor) had to go through. Is he right?

The way my dad looks at it is like this, because he comes from a middle class background people, esoecially middle class kids, sometimes take certain things for granted because they didn't have to go though public housing, times without food and other things. 

What do you think?

Inside my house was -10'F two nights ago. Last night it warmed up to 20'F and tonight it might even be close to 30'F. and I'm happy enough there. Your dad needs to understand that money isn't what makes people happy and not all white people are rich.

• Depends on their age...older black people really did have to go through some $hit.

Oddly enough, I've been friends with several "older blacks" in my lifetime...which goes to show their ability to forgive.

I could see a lot of them having no further use for white people, yet that's rarely the case.

l think he's right to an extent. There's generaIIy a pretty big difference in the way middIe cIass and poorer kids grow up. There's aIso a big difference between being white and being bIack in America, aIthough that divide is sIowIy cIosing despite the pushback from some.

No one understands another person's reality completely. We all have our burdens, and the middle classes are not excluded.

Bloomberg understands... That's why he wants to "throw her up against the wall" and lock her in a cage like an animal!!!!! Because poor people and minorities are objects!!!!!!!!!

Bloomberg 2020