Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why are liberals so sick and evil to stupidly think a third trimester baby in the womb is "a group of cells"?

You are all a "group of cells" right now.

I am not 100% against abortion like some on right. I was donor in 5 pregnancies. (UHG!!) which led to 5 abortions. All were done within 10 days of pregnancy. I think I'm trying to talk myself into "Its ok". But come on? Any retard will tell you that late term abortion is abhorrent. It has zero to do with "The government is not in control of my body". The abortion enthusiasts know they are murdering children. Its just that THEY DO NOT GIVE A GOOD GODDAMN!!! 

Technically yes. If you want to have control over a woman's body. Go get surgery to become a woman.

This is America in the 21st century.

You can't control women anymore... sorry

• joshua

Curious...Do you think you’re bringing anyone over to your side with this? Changing minds? 

Those babies don't deserve to Iive. Their mommies didn't Iove them enough. EHEH! xD