promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why does this question cause atheists to get triggered?

Update:

anonymous: it was a truthful question.  why did it cause you to incorrectly classify it?

Update 2:

Jimson C/choco_canyon: a triggered atheist tried to delete it, so it was deleted then, but it's back now.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The sentence, "This question does not exist or is under review.", triggers atheists? That's news to me. 

I'd bet pretty soon this question is going to read, "This question does not exist or is under review.".

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you can't be bothered to type the question, I can't be bothered to go find it.

• 2 months ago

The question appears to have been removed. Most likely because it was utterly asinine and not a valid question, judging from your anonymity.

• 2 months ago

I guess you are really good at triggering atheist .

Want an award ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No atheists were "triggered" by that question. People generally don't laugh at you when they're triggered, Flowerchild.

• 2 months ago

Looking at the answers, there were so many flaws and fallacies in the question that it's impossible to answer.  So no one was triggered by the subject of the question, but just at how bad the premises were!

• Fidiodososodisosdososfofkfjhjjg

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why does Flowerchild have absolutely nothing of value to add to this forum that she has to resort to asking questions about her own previous questions?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lying about people has a way of making them angry.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.