promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

What if police finds a tiny bit of Cocaine. ?

I wiped off my table so there was nothing left but I’m sure they scraped the table to get a little bit of it to confirm. Can I got to prison for this. I’ve never had any charges and this was my first time.

Update:

Also in the military, and I owned up to it. Will pop positive on a UA test and going to Captains mast most likely. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO ASK THIS?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

In the case of a member of the military, a positive test is enough that whatever they found on the table isn't an issue. If you have enough to qualify as intent to sell, that would matter.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What if Police findS?  Odd language.

You'll be charged with possession.  That appears to be rather obvious.

Why were the Police in your house?

• Sammy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I was once pulled over by a local Sheriff's deputy who told me: "If I want to find drugs in your car, I will."  Most frightening thing I ever heard.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There are not going to go into your house and they are not allowed to unless they have a warrant for your arrest, if you need advice, delete this post quickly before it gets flagged because your IP can be traced and if anyone notices you’ll be in big trouble, either you’re messing with me by making a fake post (which would be pretty funny ) or your high because making this post is a serious lapse of judgment, but either way delete this post, you don’t want negative attention.

• 2 months ago

😄

Depends on your prosecutor. You may get lucky. Some prefer to make examples out of the guilty. Some let you off with a slap on the wrist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.