promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Do you notice more people are rejecting atheism due to it's irrational stance, and how illogical it makes its adherents? Is the fad abating?

Isn't it clear new-atheism failed now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Once again it seems that all my accounts except this secret one have been blocked from answering an idiotic so called question directed towards atheists and written by an anonymous coward. 

That can only mean one thing, and it has set of my Flowerchild alert siren. Can you hear it? It sounds like “mooor..onnn.....mooor..onnn.....mooor..onnn”.Wow, the siren is very loud today. I hope it doesn’t disturb the neighbors. Just another example of a Christian lying for Jesus.I guess one of your New Year’s resolutions wasn’t to stop being a pathetic troll, was it Flowerchild?Are you gong to start your 9/11 spamming soon too?The Lord is my Shetland.Knowing with 100% certainty that Flowerchild is the asker based on which accounts are blocked

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Atheism is the lack of belief in any gods.

A lack of belief is not irrational and atheism has been around longer than any modern religions.

Hon, you are free to think whatever makes you feel better about your own increasingly fragile belief system.

• 2 months ago

I just wish I had a more reliable source than Pew Research to throw back at you prove pretty much the opposite - oh wait I do, it's called the census!

Flowerchild, we don't have a problem with you believing, but it seems that you are desperate to find some justification for your faith.  If you believe that's fine, but please stop listening to the apologists they're just making you look less than intelligent!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pathetic, boring troll. Report the loser.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No I haven’t...do you have any factual evidence of that? Or are you just jerking off?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can't reject a rejection. That's like people rejecting not collecting stamps.

• 2 months ago

No but I did notice that you are getting more and more desperate in your posts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.