Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

How do I stop disliking my girlfriend’s kid so much?

I know this is going to sound horrible, but I don’t like my girlfriend’s kid. I have no interest in being a dad - particularly when it’s another guy’s kid. Plus, he cries quite a lot. And he’s always in the way. It’s difficult to find time to have sex. He’s always there. 

I’ve asked her to consider putting him up for adoption. She said she’s not sure. I’m going to persist. I’m going to keep asking. He’s 5 months old. It’s not like he’d even remember her. He’ll find another home quite quick. Anyway, is there anything I can do in the meantime to make the kid more bearable?  

the problem is not the kid, It is you so get the hell out of her life you don't love her 

I suggest you leave her so she can find someone that deserves her.  Your a very immature man.  The child comes with her I’m afraid.  If you get serious with her you would ultimately become its stepdad.  

It would be more simpler to just dump her and find another girl. One day she will wake up and remember what she did to her kid and then it will be the mental ward for the rest of her life.

Dude Seriously?  For gods sake this is a child NOT a pet you take to the pound so that your immature , selfish , self-centered unempathetic self can get laid? 

Sadly You Are headed down the path  for a very difficult and disappointing life!

Try “club 27”

Source(s): Higher self / creAtor/ experience/ God / fill in the blank

I feel sorry for the child, to lose his dad and mum is the worst scenario.  How long you plan to be with his mum? The BEST you could do is to leave the lady and her child be and never never return, don't even turn back to look at them. Just walk away and disappear. Please do the child a favor.  It's not all about you.

You should just move on to someone else honestly, it's repulsive of you to even ask this question and it's even more disgusting that you suggest that she put her kid up for adoption. That's fucked up. The child should not lose his real mother all because some loser told her to put them up for adoption just to get some sex and because they don't like kids. If you didn't like kids, why would you get with this woman in the first place? Her and her kid deserve better than some trash dude. The fact that she says she's not sure is even worse actually. 

So NOW you know why women with kids are less preferred than women that don't have any, since after all, children can often be an incredible pain in the A*s to put up with just for some sex once in a while. 

Women with kids are a package deal, and as far as the 'Women' are concerned you're just a Date that only works out as long as you remember your place, don't mind waiting your turn as a less important priority, and as long as it doesn't piss-off the kid too much. 

Problem?,, tough sh*t!,,your only alternative is to just avoid women with kids altogether until you grow up enough to deal with it.

• Rose5 months agoReport

This is the most sexist thing I've read today and I've been on this site for an hour - lol!

You are the one who is unbearable. I find your question to be disgusting, and I didn't like reading it either. I don't know why women are attracted to garbage.

I am a male.

• MCM

This is a joke right , or are u really that stupid and her for listening to you If a women loves u and will listen to what u say Why do a lot of guys only come up with stupid **** , if u think like that u don’t really love her and u should just leave her be dumb **** !

I can not belive you asked her to give her son up for adoption! I am shocked and the fact that she said she said "not sure" makes it even worse, how can you ask her that! You should of thought about this before getting into a relationship with someone with a child if you weren't ready for that, my advice is leave her be because no man is worth more than a womans child, children always come first and I cannot believe she didn't break up with you after you asked her to give he child up for adoption, take a good look at yourself because that is so rude..