Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Who sits in the front seat? Wife or mother ?

In many cases it can be different. I understand with kids the mom may want to sit in the back with the kids or with her spouse etc. 

In my case though, if I pick up my mother and sister along with my wife for a spa day, who should get shotgun?

I would say mum. I usually go by oldest in the front. If your mother is older it is likely she will be more frail. Also your wife and sister will get chance to talk.

the fattest should sit in the back so they can have some room. In ur case that would be the wife.

Good luck hun, i hope i helped!

in my two door, my mom, she cant get in the back. im my four door, my wife. cuz my mom can easily get in the back then. neither of them care. if yours do, either one, thats just wrong.  class separation is as bad as race or religion etc separation. racism isnt only about race. 

Whoever calls Shotgun not by title don't be such wimp of title 

Always defer to the elder.   And it is rude to put someone else with your own kids..

• Kelly

Depends on who is driving, if it's him..  I offer my MIL the front and also my own mom.  If I'm driving, my husband follows the same type of system.

• ko2 months agoReport

I sit next to my husband. I don't care if it's my mum or his. He sits next to me cos he doesn't drive he has high myopia. Our parents can sit i  the.back with their spouses. If they are driving we sit in the back TOGETHER.

• SW-6

I would ask Mom which way she wants to go.  However, if it is a 2 door car Mom definitely sits up front.  :)

Let your wife sit where she wants to. If you don't have bucket seats they could both sit up front with you but since you included your sister, your mother should sit in the back with her.

Let your wife do the driving and you stay home and watch the game in peace. Then she can decide who sits in front her mother or her sister.. .

You gotta be 1/2 gay if your going to spa day with them.

• Mr. L.

If it’s the mother-in-law, mine always goes in the front seat and I turn the airbags OFF!