Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What is your opinion of this historian's list of five best and five worst presidents?

BEST

#1. George Washington#2. Abraham Lincoln.#3. Franklin D. Roosevelt.#4. Ronald Reagan.#5. Dwight D. Eisenhower.WORST  #1. Lyndon Johnson.#2. Jimmy Carter.#3. Woodrow Wilson.#4. James Buchanan.#5. Warren G. Harding.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/happy-presi...

He should swap Reagan and LBJ.  Reagan was one of the worst presidents.  I think history will show that he was responsible for the destruction of the Republican party due to his bringing in the Fundamentalists and increasing Nixon's racist rhetoric.  He could have turned the party toward the light, but he chose to take it down the current path of Nazism.  

No opinion, really, but I have a correction: FDR was the absolute greatest.

I would not put FDR anywhere at ehe top of that list. None of his policies eased the depression WWII did

I would Go  Lincoln Reagan Trump Washington The Eisenhower,  Obama needs to be on the Bottom 5 he did nothing buy drive is into 10 trillion dollar debt  John did bring about civil right but he escalated viet nam and made the welfare state

President Grant should be in the top 5. He had a sexy beard. 

Not the list that I would have made, but he probably researched it more.

Regan, and Eisenhower in my opinion are not the top 5

Lyndon Johnson would easily be in the top 5 if he didn't send troops to Vietnam