Is my husband correct in insisting to wake me up in this situation?

The night before, my husband and I agreed to go to church the next day. No time was set. Mass hours are til 5 pm. We were in our hotel room. I was still sleeping when I suddenly woke up. I saw my son on his iPad and told him to stop using his iPad and then I went back to sleep. My husband was next to him but he is not one to tell our son to read or work on his Math lessons. I was drifting back to sleep when my husband, (Btw, I on the other hotel bed. We haven't shared a bed at home for half the years we've been married) called my name.  I didn't respond thinking he we would get it that I went back to sleep but no he kept calling my name until I responded. He said there was a mass at 1pm. This caused a fight. If a person doesn't respond to you, doesn't it mean she probably went back to sleep? Would you insist? The room was still with the drapes still closed. I was not responding.  What do you think?

I am sorry I do not understand not having sex with my wife for a week or two let alone for 6 months. If you are not happy or in love with your husband get a divorce.  Let him find someone he can love and you find someone to love.  You both have a few other issue, that to blocked out or refused to address, and deal with it. It would be killing me slowly going through the motions of marriage, without love. I would rather be alone. Its like seeing all your favorite foods, but you are not allowed to eat them.  

What do I think? Why were you in bed at around 1.00pm when you were away with your Husband and Son?

Unless you worked a night shift the day before, or had just come in from an extremely long flight, you should have been out of bed at that time of day, and not be expecting your Husband and child to be waiting round,apparently not doing much in a hotel room, for you to be ready to get up and get going for the day ahead.

Sounds like you should not have been asleep at that time, and PRETENDING to be asleep is NOT the same as being woken up from a sleep, since you did hear him calling your name the first time. And had just had a conversation with your Son. Perhaps your husband is aware of how long or how little time it takes for you to fall back asleep, and knew you were pretending to be asleep?

Actually the move you made seems a bit passive aggressive if you ask me.

You were up all night partying by yourself? Or what? Demanding that the hotel room be run by the sleeping person until 1pm is nearly madness.

I agree ... you said nothing..... other than...... you are living with a man you are no longer married to,  not having a sexual relationship and desire for him is tantamount to the same as divorced.  .... you are out of town yet insist on finding a church to attend ...... and yet you find no problem not finding your husbands bed to be with him? Your rambling seems to be a excuse to be nasty to you family .. you need to see a doctor about your attitude. Church and Mass is not a excuse to be unfaithful and that is who you are.,

When my husband and I stay at a hotel neither one of us shares a bed with our child.  In fact, we don't share a ROOM with our child.

Am I surprised that you don't share a bed with your husband?  No.

My father died in his sleep.  My mother called his name, he didn't respond, she shook him he was dead.  Perhaps that's what your husband was thinking of.

So let me get this straight - you are one of the Catholics who argues on her way into Church, prays, gives the sign of peace, argues on her way out of Church?  Interesting.

I do not understand your babbling post.