what do you think it means when we say your kingdom come in the lords prayer?

It's a prayer

for God's kingdom to "arrive"

on Earth.

I.e. it's a prayer for God to take over direct rulership of the Earth.

It continues after that... thy will be done. God gave us dominion over the Earth and OUR will is done on the Earth. The way I express it is "Thy will be done in me and through me on the Earth as your will is done in heaven." This brings the kingdom of God down to the Earth.

• Doug

The Kingdom of God exists whenever and wherever the Holy Spirit accepts an invitation to indwell a human soul. The most common way for that to occur is through Baptism into the Church. The Church is the most visible and most powerful manifestation (on earth) of the Kingdom of God.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

Time and place determine the meaning, since Col. 1:13 is about the "kingdom".

Thy Kingdom grow: each one who gets saved(accepts the Gospel, not the bible) become a part of the Kingdom on earth which is linked with the Kingdom of Heaven.

I know what it means. It means the Messianic Age after what Christians think of as the Second Coming of Christ, after the Day of Judgement, when all will be well forever.