I want a 1995 bedroom what should I do this has been so hard?

Buy a Sega Genesis, buy anything from the 1990's. That is how '95 bedrooms looked like back then.

What is so different about 1995? As I recall furniture was more or less the same. My kid had a loft bed and a really nice glass desk on the side and a little couch and bean bag under the loft. No idea how old you are. Then maybe buy some posters of movies that were out at that time and frame them (Jumanji, Braveheart, Toy Story, Apollo 13). Maybe pictures of trucks that were popular at the time like the Ford Lightening. I think because the internet was just coming of age, people still had sound systems, VCRs, Tivos. We still had things like Borders bookstore, Blockbuster video, Circuit City so any posters or ads from those places could work too. Maybe a cordless phone with built in answering machine. And then you could find some lighting from the 90s. I put a source of a very typical light fixture - though mostly used in bathrooms for the time.

Do what I do.  

I only sleep with women that have what I want.This way I don't have to take care of it, pay for it, store it and I GET IT RIGHT NOW!!!!plus there is sex involved. 

It's hard because it's 2020.  1995 was 25 years ago.