promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I want a 1995 bedroom what should I do this has been so hard?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Buy a Sega Genesis, buy anything from the 1990's. That is how '95 bedrooms looked like back then.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What is so different about 1995? As I recall furniture was more or less the same. My kid had a loft bed and a really nice glass desk on the side and a little couch and bean bag under the loft. No idea how old you are. Then maybe buy some posters of movies that were out at that time and frame them (Jumanji, Braveheart, Toy Story, Apollo 13). Maybe pictures of trucks that were popular at the time like the Ford Lightening. I think because the internet was just coming of age, people still had sound systems, VCRs, Tivos. We still had things like Borders bookstore, Blockbuster video, Circuit City so any posters or ads from those places could work too. Maybe a cordless phone with built in answering machine. And then you could find some lighting from the 90s. I put a source of a very typical light fixture - though mostly used in bathrooms for the time.

• 1 month ago

Do what I do.  

I only sleep with women that have what I want.This way I don't have to take care of it, pay for it, store it and I GET IT RIGHT NOW!!!!plus there is sex involved. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's hard because it's 2020.  1995 was 25 years ago.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.