What has value? ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Know thyself well.  :D

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

(1 Corinthians 13)". We came into the world with nothing, we will leave with nothing. Material possessions, wealth, what we will accomplish in life will eventually be forgotten. "Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 2:11)"

• Spiritual emotional intellectual ethical integrity. That is the sum worth of an individual at point of death, their store their lives accomplishments or lack thereof

• 1 month ago

Everything that anyone is willing to at least lift a finger to obtain or preserve. 

• P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anything that one person needs, or more than one person wants,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Engaging on my own personal interests.

• mars
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Altruism.......

• Evaluate and determine that for yourself. I find value in many things, some more some less.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have value; your questions have value; your parents and family have value.  Your gratitude has value.

• The empyrean heights above the squander of our life below. 

To elevate your existence and the existence of all living and dead. Dead because the rocks and oceans matter too. For every star and every planet, a purpose there may become. 

The star of existence waits above the universe for minds to find. How we get there: the universe is our vessel. And actions steer it into the future. And maybe closer to brilliance.

Life, life has value if we but use it. It can have a lot of value if we use it well. The possibilities are many. Our minds are the nexus points through which enlightenment and purpose can spring.

• 2 months ago

What a person perceives the thing to have value.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.