Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

My FWB planned a future for us? Is this weird?

My FWB has been in life since i was 19 (on again/off again) and he feels like we will continue to see eachother until we’re 60-70 (he said this verbatim) 

He’s now (28) and i am (24). He feels that no matter what happens in our life that we should continue to see eachother,.. in spite of relationships, children, and even marriage. 

Of course i don’t agree, that would basically make me a stupid mistress who thinks it’s love when it isn’t, it’s stupidity and gullible 

However, we have remained in contact since i was 17. Even in relationships, we would still speak or flirt and he would do the same even when he got into a relationship. I know it’s bad and him planning to continue this for the rest of our lives really put this toxic relationship into perspective. 

So you're still lovers? It's hard for guys to give that up.

You live your life as you wish to and you be the one in charge of it. Period

Every boyfriend I ever had said we'd always be friends except the one who was really a grown up. He said, "it's unlikely we'll ever see each other again". He was right. The rest were not.

If you were to gain 60 pounds... your problem would be solved.

(not recommending, just sayin')

yes..............................