How long after I get my MMJ card is the “ISSUE DATE” in Pennsylvania ?

I’m approved for medical marijuana if I get my card in 3-5 days is the issue date still two weeks out? I’ve just been reading a lot about it and some people are saying they have to wait 2 weeks before going to get medicine. Or is the card able to be used as soon as it comes in the mail 

You can use it as soon as you get it.  Keep in mind, no one can go into the dispensary with you unless they have a caretaker card, or a MMJ card too.  Also, they don't take debit or credit cards, you have to pay cash.  The average price of a cartridge is $50.  Get a pen and battery form the dispensary (about $10). They burn at a lower temp than what you get at a regular vape store. 

You can also go online and see what they have available in your local dispensary.  They will have a pharmacist (a real pharmacist, not someone who calls themselves a pharmacist) who will assist you in choosing the right kind for whatever condition you have.  

• Buck2 months agoReport

Thank you so much!

You get the card AFTER it is issued, not before.

It's not medicine it's a freaking drug