Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

does anyone know what could be happening with my friend ?

2 days ago she collapsed at school, she is now in a coma can't breathe on her own. She had blood pressure that would go dangerously high and then dangerously low . Her heart rate is very low. she's on all kinds of medicine to try to bring it up. her temperature is really low . theyve ran all kinds of test and can't figure out what's wrong ? does anyone no what else this symptoms could be , I just want my friend to be okay !!

I'm very sorry for your friend. The causes of a deep coma are various, such as ingestion of a high dose of toxic product, drugs or alcohol, head trauma, hemorrhage, diabetes, liver failure, brain tumor or stroke.

I advice you to speak of the subject with  family, or adult you trust.

Is she diabetic?

No, it would be pure guesswork. The doctors will continue doing tests in the hope of finding the cause. I hope she pulls through and lives a long, healthy life.