Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 2 months ago

Age difference of 17 years?

I'll be 21 in the summer and I talk to a guy on Tinder that recently turned 38. I feel that we get in touch very well and I was not even close to feel this way with anyone before. I have never even had a boyfriend. I have always liked older men and now I feel that I'm at an age where it is possible to date older ones. And no I don't have any issues with my own father. The reason I like older guys is that they are more mature and they seem to understand me more than someone my own age. 

But what do you guys think? Is the age gap too controversial? Do you think it work out since he has two younger children? How should I tell my parents about him? I should mention that we haven't hanged out IRL yet.

Age difference who cares any more

• Murzy

He only wants you to recapture his youth. He will use you until you realize it and have wasted a lot of time on him.