Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

What do y’all think?

My husband has 2 little kids with ex wife. She and her husband spent all day with them yesterday, we got the kids that evening and not even a couple of hours later, she FaceTimed them. Then an hour later, FaceTimed them again, then 2 more times in between. Is this excessive? I’m not really sure if my husband called her or if she did, but would 4 times be a lot considering it’s our time to spend with them? 

It's excessive, but if it isn't a trend then I'd let it be.

Good luck with everything.

"Little kids" doesn't tell me their ages or WHERE you are.

My custody/visitation order is very specific about how often their mother contacts the children (not the kids) when they are in my care.

A Judge is going to find the term "kids" to be offensive.

NO. Get over it. Stupid possessive freak

There could be many factors that made this quite all right as a once off. One of them being insecure, you said they are "Little" sometimes they need a wee bit more attention from mum than normal, illness etc.

If she does this every time they are with you, it is going o unsettle them, but you said you dont know if it was your husband who called her, or vice versa

Yes, she should be informed that you are going to add up all these FaceTimes and deduct them from her allowance.