I have a excellent credit score but my husband has poor is ther anyway we can use nine for the mortgage but use his income ?
Has anyone done this before
- SlickterpLv 72 months ago
Nope, does not at all work that way. Anyone on the mortgage they use their income and their credit.
- curtisports2Lv 72 months ago
You can't use his income if you don't use his credit history.
- babyboomer1001Lv 72 months ago
BOTH of you will be on the papers.
- SlumlordLv 72 months ago
Try a mortgage broker. They can often places trickier loans. They will use both credit scores or just one, but maybe they can still make it happen.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- R KLv 72 months ago
no. if you use his income, his name will need to be on the mortgage.
- The Football GodLv 72 months ago
Have a rental agreement in hand.