shakur asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

why does my semen leak out by itself?

just want to ask that my semen leaks out from my penis even though im not feeling horny or on a hard on it just sometimes randomly comes out itself and its annoying have to keep showering aint watched porn or masterbated in weeks sometimes difficult for me to get hard on andi have to **** myself of if semen dont come out like force it to during sex i dont know what this is might be erectile dysfunction or lack of sleep im suffering from and eating less  could you tell me what this might be thanks?

It's because your body is demanding a "release".

You said you haven't masturbated in weeks, I assume you haven't been having sex either, so... "when the cup is full, it runneth over".

Your body is reabsorbing the semen that isn't being used as much as it can, but what it can't reabsorb... comes out.

The male body is made to ejaculate, that's what it does. It's a normal body function.

Give yourself an occasional release and this issue will diminish.

see a urologist............

find a good ayurvedic doctor in your

area or a homeopathic doctor

there are no allopathic medicines to

cure this