Elysee. Is this a known brand? ?

Someone gave me a coat and this name is on the label. Does anyone know if it is a high end brand? I've not come across it beforeally.  TIA

I have searched Elysee online and found work jackets and high visibility clothing etc but, the one I was given is part woolen and part nylon and looks like a nice going out jacket.

I can find several instances of that brand after a quick google search. A modern company is using the brand name and it's available online and appears to be streetwear focused. There are several other lines using the same name. I can find a few higher end vintage coats and dresses on the vintage market with a label similar to the he picture. The label in your picture appears vintage so I assume it's a vintage coat.

Edit: after a bit more checking it's probably vintage. The label and the lettering has an older vintage look about it. If you like the coat then wear it and don't worry about the brand or label. 

• Mandy

I don’t know.  But if you want a high end brand, buy your own coat.

• seline30002 months agoReport

I have high end coats which I have bought myself, I buy all my own clothes. I was just interested as I've not come across the name before. Please don't make assumptions about people.