Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Who is your favorite US President?

President Tyler is my choice. Tyler stood with the South. I respect people who stand in their truth instead of compromise.

• Rod

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and in more recent times Ronald Reagan. If Donald Trump wins a second term as president -- I will probably add him to my list.

Don't you think these presidents stood for truth and did not compromise it?

• Jerry

The most important was Washington. Everything he said, did, decided, wrote was a precedent. He could have been king, but he wasn't power hungry (unlike the moron in the WH now). He set the tone for every future president. His decision to only be in office for 2 terms was seen as a precedent until FDR. A constitutional amendment set the limit at 2 after that.

F. D. Roosevelt.....what would old people do with out social security. Only 4 term president-- that says a lot.

@ Andre L: Sure the Republicans want to make sure of no future .socialists. 

• mars

Abraham Lincoln

None of them...

FDR was the best.