Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

am i going crazy?

okay, u can ridicule me, idc.

but i have a vocie deep inside my brain, i don’t hear it but i can hear it and i can even talk back, he even acknowledges me. i just don’t truly know if it’s me or not. like i’m actually just hearing an internal voice and im just conversing with myself or if i’m just losing my ******* mind. he says it’s not me but i still feel like it is because i’m severely depressed or some ****. it’s just one deep voice but recently a second voice talked to me for the first time(a women). he only recently started telling me to kill myself. stuff like “kill yourself, you belong here, they’ll love you here”, “you know it’ll be better here, they hate u there(aka earth) and u know that”, nasty but he even say he loves me and that i don’t belong here(earth). idk if he’s been around since i was born, he says he has been and that we’ve always talked but i could never acknowledge him. he’s only mean when he tells me to kill myself but he says he has to because it’s a scare contact for humans.

there’s a lot more but im apparently not aloud to share and he says he can kill me and my family soo. besides all if this i feel weird, like i can’t acknowledge other people anymore. btw the internal voice thing is weird bc i’m female with an  obvious female voice. 

i made a therapy appointment and it’s coming but i just wanted to run this by other people to see if i’m gonna be put in a psych ward or some ****. 

You're definitely right to get a medical opinion about this and to take any medical advice seriously. But (speaking as a non-expert) it does sound worryingly like there might be a demonic element to what is going on. It would be a good idea to talk to a priest as well as a doctor, because while a doctor can diagnose medical problems well, a priest might be more alert to recognising spiritual problems.

Next time you hear these voices, try saying a simple prayer and see what happens. Perhaps 'Glory to God in the highest' or 'Blessed be God. Blessed be His Holy Name". Ask the voices to repeat the same prayer. If they react badly or evasively and are unhappy about giving praise to God, that would be one possible sign that there might be something sinister going on.

No one here knows if you'll be put in a psych ward or not. They may prescribe you antipsychotic medication and send you home until the next appointment to see if the medication is helping. You may or may not have schizophrenia. 

you sound psychotic and need the help of a psychiatrist fast, phone your gp surgery.