How much would I have to pay if I wanted to get this for my wife (if I should ever have one) as her wedding ring?

That's not glass. It's an all diamond ring.

Wow that's nice.  I wonder how much something like that costs...if you find out post it please.

That ring recently fetched $265,250 at a Sotheby's auction, so probably at least that. The proceeds went to HIV/AIDS programs in Africa if you care to know. P.S. That's synthetic diamond BTW. To carve a ring out of a real diamond would raise the price to millions. 

• Personally I would not want that as a wedding ring. It maybe unique to you but it's not my style. Also make sure you have her ring size and that she likes it, I don't think it would be easy to re size that ring, and I think it would get scratched too easily. Even diamonds can get scratches or chips in them. 

If you should ever propose to a woman, get her an engagement ring first. That's what you propose with. If you decide to get married, a wedding ring is usually worn after the vows are said.

• GB

The ring does not appeal to me, but  my engagement and wedding rings might not appeal to someone else.  I think the ring looks difficult to resize, and would suggest getting advice from a jeweler about this.

• Edna

That ring is what is called an eternity band. It can't ever be re-sized because the diamonds and the design go all the way around the ring. All rings have to be re-sized to fit - when you first buy it and when you gain or lose weight. 

I have no idea how much you'd have to pay but that's one ugly ring. I find nothing appealing about it at all.

• drip

Why would anyone make that ring out of diamonds.  You need to get a ring that can be resized as a person ages or gains weight.

This ring is 68 million dollars 

https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/dia...

This looks like the ring you post

https://www.diamonds.net/News/NewsItem.aspx?Articl...

Looks like these are lab grown diamonds made to measure. 

• I Am Male

That is because that is the ring I posted. Where else would I get the picture from.

I have no idea but since that is a lab created "diamond" it would be much cheaper than a natural diamond. Also it's kind of ugly.

• I Am Male

Now, you're making me rethinking my choice because you said it's ugly.

• God

If you believe that's really a diamond I've got a bridge you might be interested in buying.