Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

I experimented with cocaine last night and was caught. Later tonight I went to take a urine test but the labs are closed.?

Like the title says i experimented with a drug and I got caught. They decided to give me a urine test the night after on a Saturday but labs don’t open until Monday or Tuesday (I say Monday or Tuesday because it’s Washington’s Birthday Monday so they might be closed as it’s a government facility). How long can a substance last in a urine cup? I drank lots of water and took a gnc whole body vitamins. 

• Retief

It can last a long time.

Drinking water and taking vitamins won't do anything to the urine in the cup.

2-5 days. go for a long run and do lots of aerobic exercise while drinking absurd amounts of water. literally, run/pump weights until you have to stumble home.

• billrussell42

he already had the test, he is asking how long the drug stays present in his urine sample.