promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Dark asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Is it Wrong to Be a Tomboy? ?

I'm afraid people judging me, if I dress up like a Boy and have my Hair Short like a Boy Hair Style and Act like a boy 

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dress in a way that feels comfortable to you. There may be times when you are asked to dress a certain way--like if you had an audience with the Queen or something like that. But it is your choice most of the time. In this day and time, people are freer about how they dress and rules about girls do this and boys do that have largely broken down. That is a good thing and it make lives for people who want to blaze their own trail much happier. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

no dress the way you want. and ignore them

• 1 month ago

i think no.......

• It's not about right or wrong, it's what you want and your principles.  Plan ahead, in the future do you want a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend?  At this day and age you can be whoever you want as long as you can face YOURSELF and the community around you.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I agree with your point in genera. but I don't see any need for the Asker to 'plan ahead' for her sexuality. How would 'planning' make any difference?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Dress however makes you happy. What other people think and how they judge you doesn't matter...y'know why? Because no matter what you do they will judge you anyhow. You can't please all the people all of the time. You can try to conform & be as agreeable as possible, and you will STILL be judged. It's just what people do, they will never stop. You will learn that as you get older. Enjoy being young and express yourself. If someone doesn't like it, too bad!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no it's not wrong 

• 1 month ago

nope it’s actually quite groovy

• 1 month ago

Nothing wrong with a female looking like a dyke.

• 1 month ago

You should only care if it's people that you care about, anyone else is not worth worrying about,  There is nothing wrong with having short hair.

• Xeokym1 month agoReport

Yeah and sometimes even the people we care about can be judgmental, too. :/

• 1 month ago

What makes you happy is important. What others think is their problem and really none of their business.

• phuong t1 month agoReport

Nothing wrong, just do what you like 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.