Anonymous

Why do some white people get mad when I tell them that America was always a racist country ran by white folks? ?

This country has always been racist.

That isn't to say that there aren't some minorities that are racist because they are, but white Americans have been the cradle of racism for hundreds of years.

I don't understand why some white people get angry when I tell them that, this country is ran by racist white people.

Donald Trump made it worse because he amplified that racism, and now things are getting worse. Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by white people.

I can't even live in New York City anymore,due to gentrification and white people pushing black and Hispanic people out of New York City.

Then if I just come to visit my old neighborhood,  they give me looks and stairs and point the fingers, and then they try to ask, "what are you doing here, in this neighborhood? You're underqualified and you need to go back to your own neighborhood." Like serious in New York?

Then there are white people that sometimes say things like, you have to leave America and go back to another country, and that this is a white Christian Nation, and then I have to respect its values.

Since when was America a white nation, was it when  white people came from Europe and killed Native Americans and took their land, or was it when white people brought black African slaves to the colonies to work on the cotton fields or the sugar plantations?

Any person that judges another person by its ethnicity, race, color, creed, etc has mental issues and they're not dealing with reality very well. 

Because it's the truth and they are ashamed of it.  

Because you would be right

Don't judge all people by one yardstick.  Every country has their racists.  While it may be true that white have been racist, but then there have been those who stood with color to free them from slavary as well.  Good and bad reside in Every nook and crany of the world.

your mind is on skin color and youre obsessed with whites. youre too focused on what they are that everyone here sees your racism and obsession with whites. whocares about skin color.

• robert2 months agoReport

You're just angry because I probably fished you out and you got offended. 

I don't give a damn if you think I'm racist, because I know I'm not.

To those of the people that are reading this, and understand what I'm reading, are the ones that are awakened and have been through it. 

Same reason black people get angry when you tell them they're I.Q's are below average.

• robert2 months agoReport

Society(white people) wants society to believe black people have low IQs and white people have high IQs.

There's a whole lot of stupid white people in this world, but those people who is swept under the rug. 

Let me get this straight ... White people came from Europe and killed the natives AND white people are pushing Hispanics out of NYC.

lol, you're just as racist as anyone else, even if you lack the education to understand what's wrong with putting those two statements together.

And I'm going to end this with a "e pluribus unum" just to head off any other stupid comments but I'm sure you won't see how that's relevant.

Update - I was pointing out that the US motto comes from Latina because it’s more than likely someone will use the term Latin here too.

I didn’t twist anything you’ve said, you blamed Europeans and then assigned a European group to non-whites. I’m not getting into a conversation about where mesoamerican indios fit in, but that sentiment certainly makes you a racist too.

• robert2 months agoReport

Out of many, one(the motto of the United States) of course I know what that means.

When people can no longer live in their own, they're forced to live somewhere else, like the capital district of upstate New York.

You have everything all misconstrued and you're reading over my words.