promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What to do if my parents catch me crying?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Everyone cries, what's the problem with that?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ask them to give you a hug and tell them why youre crying

• 1 month ago

If you live in the USA, call the The Boys Town National Hotline® (800-448-3000). It is a free resource and counseling service that assists youth and parents 24/7, year round, nationwide. Calls are confidential. There is no charge for their service, and you will only pay your phone carrier for the minutes you use. You can use a false name if you want. 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You say "catch" as though it's something shameful...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can say that it is hormonal.

• 1 month ago

Whatever is bothering you, open up and talk about it to your parents if you can or if not ask for help from someone else you trust. I don’t know you so I have no idea what you’re going through but text SHOUT to 85258 (if you live in the UK) or google the Shout US and find the number for America and you can text somebody on there who will listen or give you advice and it’s open 24/7 but even better if you can counselling is always helpful. Even if you don’t have a mental illness but having a difficult time people cry for a reason, it’s really important to always talk about what you’re going through before you’re overwhelmed by a problem. A problem shared is a problem halved!

• 1 month ago

They can catch you dong worse things. Wouldn't that be than being caught stealing or lying?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.