Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why have Christians been unable to produce a single shred of evidence proving God's existence in over 2,000 years?

For the same reason why fans of Zeus have been unable to.

• patty

those who were there when jesus Christ died and rose again believed in God

Denying something does not mean it does not exist. If a person deny gravity and jump of a cliff, his death does not prove gravity didn’t exist. 

New World Translation

Romans 1: 18 For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way 19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them. 

because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them. 20 For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.

• Broton

Thanks for posting the proof that the bible isn't true

Regarding comment about Zeus that is ancient history and nobody really has clear answers about that time period.  As far as humanity goes in the Bible after the flood all humanity came from Noah and his family so it is hard to prove but I do know one fact about the Bible few do.  Hezekiah's tunnel is real as told in the Bible and it was not found until the last century and for eons many said it was a myth but it is true so wondering if the Bible is true and my guess is it should be trusted.

• Why for 2000 years have unbelievers rejected the evidence presented?

Same reason for all religions, not just Christianity! People many years ago and to this day are scared to not have a belief to keep them going so they pretend there is a God who listens. This is what happened centuries ago someone made up a God and brainwashed all to believe. 

To this day Religion is used for terrorist attacks and to hate other people's beliefs and most common for political war/war. 

I no one believes something the world would be too calm. 

For those who believe, no proof is necessary

For those who don't, no proof is possible

See my recent answer .

• Paul

If 10 of my friends tell me they know Pete Riley, then I, being a rational person, take that as clear evidence that Pete Riley exists, even though I have not yet met him. So, if hundreds of millions of intelligent people all tell me they know God and live in daily relationship with Him, I take that as clear evidence that God must exist.

Obviously even a shred is sufficient to hang you.

• Cowboy

all religions are false.

Today's Christians have been DECEIVED by the philosophy of men (Colossians 2:8) after the "ADDED" LIES into Scriptures to adhere to ANTICHRIST doctrine of a powerless water baptism (Matthew 28:19) vs Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who gives "POWER" (Acts 1:8) and is the "EVIDENCE" that is lacking for "2,000 years."

They had to do something to CONTROL THE MASSES from all of that "POWER" (Acts 1:8).

That's why GOD "sent" me (Romans 1:15):

BUT

2 "If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread shyt upon your faces, even the shyt of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

4 And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you..." (Malachi 2:2-4)!