promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What type of Visa fo France?

I am A US citizen and am currently in France for vacation.. during my stay I met some people who offered me an “observership” (i place it as an obswrver because i am not going to be paid and it is not in a school.. kind of like an internship) for my profession. As is I am already using up my “visa free” time in france and if i start my observership now i would end up overstaying.. so if i go back to the US what type of visa would i get to be able to go back to france quickly and stay in france for 2-3 months?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm not sure that there is one. Generally, countries (including the U.S.) won't allow foreigners to do unpaid work for a business, because it takes away a job from the citizen who would have been paid to do that work if the foreigner hadn't been allowed to do it for free.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The sponsor must apply for the visa on your behalf. If they’re not clear on what type visa that is they’d need to confer with a French immigration attorney.

• 1 month ago

Asylum...Africans, Afghans are flooding to France and are all over the countryside there...Normandy, Brittany, Dordogne, everywhere

• 1 month ago

You return home on schedule and wait while they sponsor you for the appropriate visa. You are likely to discover they will be told you cannot get a visa because somewhere in the EU is an individual who can do the "observership". 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.