My router does not stream Netflix?

I have TP-Link TL-WR940N when i connect to it i can not watch netflix although i can watch on my main modem/router. Is there a config i should set or what?

• BigE

Netflix requires no back channel or is affected by double NAT.  I assume you have a router and the TP-Link is just plugged into it as a router and not an access point.

Now I am going to assume that you MIGHT be VPNing for Netflix?

• BigE

Then I would configure it as an access point.  There is no need to have 2 routers.

• Bye

When you say you cannot watch it, do you mean you can’t get the Netflix service and front page to come up at all?

Or do you mean once you start trying to play a movie it doesn’t load, or loads slowly?

There could be wildly different reasons, depending on your answer to my follow up question.

• Bye

Well I’d like to help further but you’ve already awarded best answer to someone else.