Are other users here as exasperated by the need to click on the "Show more" option of the answers to questions?

It might not be very bothersome if there are just a few answers, but when there are a great many answers, it IS bothersome.

I like to scan down the answers to see if any interest me. It is hard to determine that when just a couple of sentences are shown and one needs to click on the option to see the full answer and there are a great many answers.

I presume Y!A put the "Show more" option because many users use their smart phones with small screens.

What they could do is to provide another option to click on saying "Expand all of the answers" at the top of the page.

While I am at it, Y!A should get rid of the added, usually years old, questions below the current question. When I scan down the current question, I frequently end up in the added questions without realizing it.

I don't really have an answer here, but I strongly agree. It is a little bothersome and annoying, all the clicking. Yes, often they do show questions from like a decade ago below which is annoying as well. Suppose they just want users to see similar questions that could be relevant. 

• Zirp

Yes, I'm pretty sure there's a suggestion about it on the suggestion-board.

Reading all the already posted answers before deciding whether to post your own should be the default behaviour

of all the things here that bother me here ..........stalkers would top that list, followed closely by liars.

That is way down on the list, near the bottom.