promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do I hate gay people so much?

I dont want to hate them I just do, its so disgusting and everything about gay people is so annoying and absolutely sick. I want to vomit everytime i see something gay or hear something gay. Why do they even exist? Im sure if they didnt exist I wouldnt hate them so much

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Probably because you are suffering from AGND (anti-gay neurotic disorder). I think that it can be cured, but the sufferer has to WANT to be cured.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is time for you to FUKKEN grow up. Get your head out of your butt.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I feel the same way, every time I see don trump.

• 1 month ago

Same reason i hate straight men, i guess. Because they are prostitutes.  They use gay men for their money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have an attitude problem.

• 1 month ago

Sigmund Freud said it stems from your own deeply-rooted homosexual desires.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

It's very possible that your negative feelings regarding gay people has nothing to do with gay people. It's very possible that those feelings have more do to with how YOU feel that YOU are not free to express yourself and to be yourself - whatever that might be. Many of us were brought in such a way that we feel trapped by all of the 'rules' of life. 'Rules' that have cheated us out of our ability to express ourselves in a way that is far more in keeping with who we are as a person. An example of this can often be seen in people who are selling their home and going to live instead in a trailer and travel throughout North America. Sounds great. Right? And who wouldn't be supportive of that? LOTS OF PEOPLE! So many in fact - that it often takes people by surprise. "Here I am - with a wife and 4 kids - and a job I hate - and YOU are going to enjoy your life?" Not everyone is celebrating. "If I'm trapped - you should be too!" And maybe - that's how you feel about people who are seemingly free to express themselves in any way THEY want to. Maybe.

• Master Shake
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

No i just hate everyone 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.