promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

What are the signs a Scorpio guy likes you?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

HE WILL BE IN PURSUIT...MY DAD WAS HALLOWEEN SCORPIO AND HE CHASED MY MOM 3000 MILES ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA.

• Loreal1 month agoReport

Your mother Zodiac Sign?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He has been dating you steadily for at least 6 months.

- If he asks you out on a date, he wants to have sex with you.

- If he is STILL dating you 6 months later, either he likes the sex, or he likes the sex AND you.

- If he asks you to marry him, after at least a year of steady dating, then he THINKS he loves you (this rule does not apply if he falls in love or proposes marriage BEFORE a year of steady dating, nor does it apply if he asks you to live with him without setting a date for the wedding).

- If he is STILL married to you 20 years later and you two have learned how to be close and get along without fighting .. THAT is LOVE.

As for him being a Scorpio, that is only his SUN sign. And all the Sun represents is how he needs to relate to himself IF he is going to feel whole inside

If you want to know how astrology influences his relating behaviors, first you have to do up HIS birthchart, using the full birthdate, the place he was born, and the EXACT minute he was born.

THEN you look at his Venus (relating needs), his Moon (emotional style), and everything connected to his 5th House of romantic love.

His SUN sign won't answer your question. Sun signs are easy to find, so writers make money writing about them for a public that doesn't understand astrology. Someone's Sun sign is only 2% of their entire birth chart, and no two people have identical birth charts.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They don't. Never have and never will. Fu and your pos bully uncle and your other bully family members. I just don't want to see you struggle so I'm going to do the exact thing to make it worse and see you struggle. Brutally traumatize you where you were already traumatized and act like I'm doing a good deed by relentlessly bullying you for years destroy your life several times and when you give up and you got no where to go or turn relentlessly bully you and traumatize you even more and murder you from the inside out. Then act like I'm doing a good deed. Try to manipulate stuff for years to try and make you look bad out smart you at every turn act like I'm your friend so I can cause you the most damage possible. Stalk you around everywhere you go and try to trigger you and destroy your life. Try to get everyone to gang up against you and do it to. Isn't that right? Isn't that what your family does and has done for so many years isn't it? I can't wait for the day when it is YOUR TURN!

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The same signs as any other guy gives you that likes you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Back off the 'socpes, you will be more happy.

There is no difference. Horoscopes are for entertainment purposes only.Applying them real life situations may prove disastrous,

Simple. it does not matter, do not fret it. Horoscopes have been around 5000± years with a serious scientific study for the past 100± years.NO connection has been shown that planet alignment has any relation to a person’s life.Add to that, that the planets have shifted a full month out of sync since the tables were first laid down.And, that A person’s location, and exact time of birth are paramount in the casting of a personal chart. Most people do not know this data. Newspaper scopes are based on the Zulu Time of Noon. Which is obviously Wrong for 99.999% of the people who read and believe them.Horoscopes Uni test:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They stalk you 😳

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.