Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is it weird if I ask my hairstylist to fix up my hair ? ( asking again with more details) ?

I had haircut today, it looked ok at the salon but after washing hair it's looking different than what I wanted? It looking longer idk why. So would it be weird if I call them tomorrow and ask to fix it & cut front hair lil shorter. I want very small changes & sure it could be done within 10 minutes. Would they ask for additional cost ( I showed her pic at the salon but while cutting she asked if this length is enough, that time it looked ok so I said OK it's good but now It's looking longer ) 

I'm a girl btw & the hairstyles cost were really high that's why I want it to look exactly the way I want

It's not uncommon but the hairstylist asked you if the length was enough and you replied it was ok So depending on what store policy is or what kind of mood that hairstylist is in they may charge you or do it for nothing.best to call the store and ask the manager.My guess is they will probably do it for nothing.

• Lv 4

Because You want miner changes it should be free of cost 

You've already been answered here:-

https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

We don't need more details, someone may report you for chatting.

• David

Men often change there minds in this way and so go back to your barbers for the alterations which shouldn't cost too much.