Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysValentine's Day · 1 year ago

should i dump my boyfriend for not caring about valentines day?

he took me to a mcdonalds drive thru and got us ice cream for valentines day, and i bought him a £120 armani perfume. When i told him i was upset that he didn't do anything special for me, he said that i should "appreciate" the fact that he took me out for ice cream, i feel so crap and unloved. I seriously feel like dumping him

• Jo
    1 year ago

Go for it, that guy sounds like a tool.

• I hate Valentine’s Day it makes me depressed and single.

no I don't think so

• Sammy
    1 year ago

Yes, dump him. He will be better off without someone as vindictive and petty as you.

• 1 year ago

So because you fell for the commercial and materialistic crap that St Valentine's Day has become, you want to blame your boyfriend who has some sense? He's one to keep not to dump.

• Laurie
    1 year ago

Yes... you should break it off ... because HE deserves to be with someone who is not superficial.

• 1 year ago

My wife and I she our time and energy................priceless. She got her own yogurt w/blueberries and I got my own ice cream.

We could spend $100. on a dinner w/o a problem. Di you know how we can do that? We don't waste $100 on a meal.

• David
    1 year ago

You were lucky because Saint Valentine himself got nothing on his special day.

• ­
    1 year ago

There's no reason to Valentine's Day exist, you also shouldn't care about it.

1 year ago

Your boyfriend sounds classy