Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

How to rejoin a discord server after IP ban?

"Another one of those kids" is probably what crossed your mind when you read this question. But I genuinely don't think I should've been banned from said server, and said server meant a lot to me but the owner – who nobody knows and never talks – decided my meme was offensive and hit me with an IP ban. By looking at their profile pic they clearly look like the easily offended, "progressive" type.

Anyway, I tried using a VPN but for some reason it didn't work? I tried on my alt and main but I just can't get back in! Is there a way around this? I already tried apologising but they completely ignored me.

use a VPN there are many free ones

> Move house.

> Get internet service from a different ISP (Internet Service Provider).

> Use a modicum of intelligence and use a different name and password.

The owner has the right to ban you from their server and you just have to accept that. If I were you I'd just swallow my pride and find another server. Owner sounds like a dick for ignoring you anyway, why would you want to go back, and what would you do if you managed to rejoin....... they'll just ban you again.