Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is it weird if I ask my hairstylist to fix up my hair ? ?

I had haircut today, it looked ok at the salon but after washing hair it's looking different than what I wanted? So would it be weird if I call them tomorrow and ask to fix it. They haven't did any mistakes but it's just that I want lil difference. 

If you want a second haircut, then expect to pay for a second haircut. 

If you went to a restaurant and ordered eggs and toast, received well prepared eggs and toast, and then decided eggs and toast wasn't what you wanted after all, that you wanted eggs and grits, then you'd have to pay for that order of grits. 

The haircutter isn't going to work for free. You got what you asked for. If you decide you want something else, expect to pay for that something else. You might get a courtesy discount because the haircutter wants to keep you as a customer. You might even get a freebie if you're a very good customer or if what you're asking for is quick and easy. But don't expect to get a second haircut for free. 

Not weird at all, they'll be used to it. Ask them to show you how to do it too.