jessica asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 months ago

Scared to have sex?

All my life Iv had a phobia with putting things up there. Iv heard bad stories from friends and relatives about their first times and using tampons which have sacred me.

Iv never fingered myself or used a tampon because of it, Iv also never had sex. Iv dated 3 guys and have never gone all the way with them.

Last year I nearly had sex with a guy I as seeing. He fingered me twice and it hurt so I stopped and left.

Iv been seeing another guy recently for 2 months now and we have done pretty much everything sexual except for sex.

We tried last week and he is pretty big and was unable to get it in even though we tried

I am pretty small and petite, I seem pretty tight down there. I felt awful and upset about what happened and I so badly want to go all the way with him because I like him a lot.

Is there something I can do to make it easier?,  or should I just see my GP?

• Edna

In order for you to have sex or be fingered and enjoy it without feeling pain, you must be very sexually aroused and your vagina must lubricate itself enough before you even begin, so  that you wont feel pain. The guy has to take enough time for your vagina to lubricate itself and he has to  make sure you're well lubricated. If he rushes and just tries to stick it in a dry hole, you're going to feel pain and sex is going to be almost impossible.

No woman's vagina is so 'tight' that she can't insert a tampon easily and  with no pain, no matter what you may have heard others say. A tampon isn't much bigger around than a pencil, and there's no reason for it to cause you any discomfort when you insert it.

Lots of good hot foreplay and even include oral sex to have him 'eat you out' may be good, as well as using lubricant or lubricated condoms or both.  Relaxing is a big player in accepting a penis into your vagina, so relax.

Lots of foreplay and lube and even try different sizes of dildos on your own to get used to the feeling and loosen up. It will be especially tight the first few times but be patient and slide him in slowly. Once he's all the way in, just get used to the feeling, make out, etc and get a little more loose before he starts to thrust or it could hurt. Most of all, relax and enjoy and it will get better each time!

• Joe_d

I have a pretty small 4" penis so it didn't have trouble going in.  She didn't feel anything either. Pain I mean!  I think it also helped cause I ate her out first. How big would you say you bf's penis is?

Ask him to eat you out first, it may help! 

You can get yourself a vibrator and start working on yourself or you could get me to teach you how to do it .

• :)

You need a very long time of foreplay and perhaps artificial lube. You can do this, it’s just the nerves making your muscles clench.

you are designed to give birth to a 5-10 pound baby................it stretches

No. because you are not married. you are not willing to give your heart and body to share with the man you love the most that you marry.