Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Why did she get mad and cry? I though I said somethig cute...?

Me and my gf slept together for the first time, just sleeping anyway, cause I am her first so she doesn't exactly know how an adult relationship works. I told her slept al curled up and didn't make a sound, didn't snore, didn't push me away with her legs or hit me with her arm on my chest, or privatize the blankets, like other girls do. As I said other girls, her smile turned into worry. She started getting mad, asking questions like (how many girls did you have before me? Even if they were bad you stayed with them? Now I'm supposed to take you after you've been with them? Of course!!) And she started crying. Like a baby. With a red face, tears etc... did I say something so mean to make her cry like that?? Was she judt jealous??

• Alan H

The obvious implication is that you had not been honest with her about your previous bedsharing

Why did you need to say it, anyway?

It was rather inept 

Apparently you failed to mention to her that you weren't a sexual blank slate as she apparently is. Clearly most people don't care about this stuff as most who are old enough to have a serious relationship have had a series of "starter" relationships. But communication is key and it would seem you forgot that part.

Well first of all you talked about other girls. Not even just one girl. No. Girls. Plural. She is probably the jealous type (or she could just be fragile she's probably been cheated on before) which is normal everyone gets jealous with some people it's more obvious and with others it's not as obvious. But i don't think this is just jealousy i think you caused it by saying something stupid because you put that image in her mind. You two also JUST slept together for the first time ever and you already compared your experience with her in front of her to other girls. 

You may have thought you were saying something nice but there's certain things you don't say to your partner. Also chill out with saying she doesn't know how adult relationships work that sounds very rude and condescending and i genuinely think you need to learn how to think before you talk because you put your foot in your mouth a lot from how it sounds and you're really gonna push her to where she doesn't wanna talk to you ever again one of these days. As much as people don't wanna admit it words have power everyone's a hard @ss till someone says something that strikes a nerve. So if i were you i would really work on thinking before you speak because if the shoe was on the other foot and she said things that make you mad or upset how long would you put up with it before you decide to leave? probably not long. 

• ko1 month agoReport

He didn't say anything wrong. She is being overly sensitive.

Careful saying stuff like that, you'll end up losing her. I was with a guy, who was my first, who constantly said stuff like that. Made me think I wasnt special, and was missing out and not normal since I was only with one (him) and only wanted to be with him. But eventually I left to see what someone else was like because it was too much to hear everyday. Women's first is a big deal, emotionally. Don't say ANYTHING about past girls.

Source(s): Life
    • ko1 month agoReport

He didn't say anything about past girls other than they were inferior to her. Ya'll need to stop acting like he said something bad.

She does not feel like she matters much to you.  

When you mention others it shows you aren't thinking about her. Also it feels kind of disgusting for her to think of you with others. That is the thought that YOU put in her head now. Imagining you intimately with others. It makes her sad and takes away completely from the joy of your both being together for the first time. Don't ever compare her to others or mention others again. It's uncouth, insensitive, unnecessary and unkind.

Girls are a bit dumb, but guys are no exception either. Why would you answer a question like she asked anyway? What does it matter who or how many people you've been with sexually in the past? And how is it her business?

I hate it when people take it upon themselves to ask personal questions like that. It's not their concern, inappropriate to ask.

I've been with my boyfriend for over 8 years. He's never asked, and honestly? I don't care who he slept with before. That was THEN, this is NOW.

• Dave2 months agoReport

That's why it's better for two virgins to get married.  Neither of them are "taking notes," and neither will complain if the other is doing it "wrong."  

Y'all shouldn't have slept together.

It sounds like she's insecure about herself!

I would wager she wants to have intercourse with you, but felt rejected when you didn't make a move in bed towards her. She then went on the defensive thinking you had many sexual encounters before her, and she felt that she wouldn't measure up in bed compared to others. The comment about "Now I'm supposed to take you after you have been with others" tells me two things 1) She is mad that she isn't your first and 2) She feels like a skank if she sleeps with you.

Time to have a conversation with her, and work through these concerns with her.

• ko1 month agoReport

Good point. She feels he doesn't want her. What kind kf bf just sleeps next to you and doesn't try to make.love? The kind that is  o linger into you.

Hmm.... I suspect this is a little boy who has never had a gf