In jail in AZ because of a probation hold from Alabama?

had probation from Alabama, live in Ar. Probation transfer was'nt accepted in Az. It became a felony warrant (Al).  Was picked up for weed & no license. How long can they hold me in AZ, if Alabama has a probation hold on me? I've been in here since Jan. 29th. How do I get out?

You don't "get out". You get extradited back to Alabama where you'll serve your sentence there.

They can hold you until the charge in Alabama is resolved.

Any probation violation,  or even Accusation thereof, you  can't get bailed out. That I Know. I sat 30 days in County in AZ,  waiting for my hearing.

How Long? Ask AL and AZ authorities or demand  a Public Defender. I know a few good ones in Tucson.

• audrey

No matter which state gets you, you're going to jail.

• Rick B

That would be a great question to ask your lawyer.

That's pretty specific information you're asking for, maybe you should be talking to a lawyer.

• savvy1 month agoReport

Thank you! be consulting with AL. it’s pretty much wait the 30 days out for AL not to come. I’m concern because it’s a dangerous place. Thanks again for comments everyone.