promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Do males like sex or love more, why?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

"Sex" and "love" are not the same thing.  After all, an individual can "love" many different people, but he can have "sex" with only one of them (i.e., his wife).  

A man can express "love" toward his children by providing for them, comforting them, nurturing them, and playing with them.  A man can also express "love" toward his wife, simply by listening to her when she has a problem.  

Conversely, there are a lot of people who "have sex," but don't "love" the other person (i.e., FWBs, rapists, etc.).  

"Love" is not only different from "sex," but it is meant to last longer.  Suppose a married couple "have sex"...until the wife has a fatal disease (i.e., cancer, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.).  She is no longer physically capable of "sex," but the husband could still "love" her, even after she is dead.

Therefore, "love" is far more desirable than "sex."  The problem is, nobody knows what "love" is anymore.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.