Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 3 months ago

Realism vs Cowardism?

I was told that what I call realism, is cowardism..

So here's my question.

1. How is it cowardism to realize that my dad is dead, my mom is dead, I'm in my 30s..

It's time to take care of myself like everybody else does for themselves ?

2. How is it cowardism to stop looking to make friends where friends and friendly people and decent people do not exist, and to start looking where they do exist... and to stop living a lifestyle that friendly, decent people do not live like ?

3. How is it cowardism for me to know when the show is over... And realize that the show is over now..

It's make good now or eat crow for a very long time.. And part of making good is accepting facts about life ?

4. In what way is it cowardism for me to take HVAC training..

Because I REALIZE that people don't want white collar services from somebody with my background and personality and history and life cards ?

Another troubled Snowflake.

Sounds like someone has gotten in your head!  You are very brave to follow your own heart, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Sounds like they are jealous of your decisions.  You only have to answer to yourself and no one else!  Bless you!

It sounds a lot more like cowardism to stay in apartment that I really couldnt afford back when my dad died...

And stay unrealistically committed to a level of living that I could nolonger afford.

Just to have a familiar roof over my head..

Keep everything that's his as a usable shrine..

In the hopes that it outlasts it's own quality and level of usage.

Not go and take care of myself and not help myself.

And not question what causes me to not have friends and not have references..

And to not change the way that I live accordingly.

:P