promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

You always win with a bankruptcy?

I try to file bankruptcy about every 4-5 years. Best way to live the highlife and not pay. Bankruptcy isn't utilized enough. People are missing out?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Must be a troll question. First, there is a limitation on how often you can file. Second, you won't live the highlife with a shitty credit score.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Considering that that a BK stays on your credit report for at least 7 years, and considering that most BK administrators will not approve a second one within 10 years of the first, I would say you are lying.

EDIT. I take back what I said. I looked at your history, and I see that you are just another sad troll.

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are lieing. There are several reasons why that cannot work.  Everyone, but you, knows that.

• David 14
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"lying"

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Reported the troll again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You can't file Chapter 7 every 4-5 years. You can file Chapter 7 only once every 8 years.

If you file Chapter 13, then you still have to pay, you just get more time to do it.

You cannot file bankruptcy, of any type, every 4-5 years and not pay.

You always lose with trying to file every 4-5 years and not pay.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're a republican troll.... 

• 2 months ago

Why would you want to go bankrupt

• 2 months ago

I guess no one told you about the change to BK law in 2005.

You want us to believe that you are able to skirt this and file BK every 4-5 years?  We don't. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can’t file for bankruptcy every 4-5 years because bankruptcy stays with you for 7 years. What credit card company is going to give you a credit card when your credit shows that you’re in bankruptcy. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.