promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Mother in law takes daughter when i am not looking ?

Ok i have a mil problem . When i am with her in public i will be holding my daughter and my daughter is ok with it and i will just be talking to someone and not looking and all the sudden shes gone and my mil has her . I let it go and if she cries i take her right back . Why does she do that ? My mom alwaya asks me when she wants to hold her . I never say no you cant hold her . She just takes her off me when i am not looking and it makes me very nervous and i give her a sigh when she does it . I wish she would just ask me ? What can i do when she does this because its getting to be a problem. One time when she was little she had been crying for 30 min and she had her then  i had her and had her calm and she takes her ! Goes in another room and its another 30’min of crying then everyone was awe grandma calmed her down ! I calmed her down . I don’t understand why she does this ? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You must define boundaries with your mother in-law.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's weird, who ever heard of a grandmother being interested in their grandchild.

• 2 months ago

So you ask a load of strangers on the internet as opposed to the woman herself because?

• 2 months ago

You have to be open and honest with your mother in law. Firm but polite and she will understand how it makes you feel. Hope it goes well : )

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.