Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

I'm homeless?

I don't know what to do. I have nowhere to go. I don't have family or friends. I'm about to commit suicide. Suicide is the only option. 

I don't have a job. I have social anxiety.

It's hard to be on my own. I get bullied. 

go to a homeless shelter and let them help you out

Don't give up hope. I was homeless 5 times, twice because women kicked me out in the middle of winter with no notice, but each time my period of homelessness was less severe and shorter.

You sound like a teen. Scramble to find shelter, services for the homeless, and a job. My first job was as a dishwasher, and I didn't mind it. I didn't have to worry about the lousy customers the wait staff had to deal with, or all the complaints the cooks and manager got. I just did my dishes, and that was that. When I went home, I wasn't beset with worries about my job performance, job politics, or future work loads.

Summer is coming, and that means summer camps. If you can get hired, you get free food and lodging in addition to a salary. That might give you enough money to rent an apartment.

You're in a tough spot, but if you scramble, you should be able to make it. Good luck.

If you live in the United States you have many opportunities. I live in Brazil and it is a trash country. Lucky for me, I'm moving to Chile.

Source(s): Does something stop you from working?