What to do with my artwork?

I like to paint on canvas panels but my work is taking up space so I wanna get rid of some pieces. I tried to sell in my colleges store but they don't believe I put enough meaning into my work to sell and they also want me to frame it.

Are there any thrift stores that take unframed artworks? (Around/In Chicago)

whatever you want to do with it

You could try selling online Here's a few sites  https://artplusmarketing.com/the-15-best-websites-...

Frankly, if you are willing to hand over your work to a thrift store, it sounds to me like the college was exactly correct in that you have no meaning in your work. It obviously means little to nothing to you, so do you really think it is going to mean anything to anyone else? Thrift stores typically don't care much for such things. You might find one that will take it off your hands and give you absolutely nothing for it. There must be plenty in the Chicago area. Look them up, get on the phone, and ask. If you can't find any place that wants it, the trash dumpster will not refuse it.