promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 4 months ago

When you buy antivirus from companies like McAfee, Norton etc....?

Do you pay once and you're protected forever or you must do a yearly or two yearly subscription payment.

I'm really confused at the moment but there's no one to speak to this weekend.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Basically a one,two,or three year subscription.

• Nadeem3 months agoReport

WHY ARE YOU TRYING THESE STUPID APPS.I HAVE VERY SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU.DOWNLOAD THIS ANTIVIRUS YOU WILL SEE BIG DIFFERENCE   
      https://leadmy.pl/p/TZpI/5247/7J9j

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

Yes you do every so often like every 6 months or a year. honestly the free version works fine. Specially if you have windows 10. Windows defender has gotten better than in the past and theirs daily updates.

• 4 months ago

you usually pay regularly like once a yr

• 4 months ago

Those 2 pirates charge you subscription. I don't like either of them because a week or 2 before they expire, the computer starts acting like it's infected, then straightens out after you pay up again. After getting sick of them, I started using AVG, free version , and never looked back.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

free antivirus programs from AVG , avast , avira, comodo adaware are all very good and make it not worth paying 

• https://golead.pl/p/ALt9/wLPv/DYif

• 4 months ago

All the antivirus companies sell yearly (and maybe monthly) subscriptions. You have to pay every year for the software in order for it to be valid and working.

• 4 months ago

Depends on what you sign up for.  Various lengths of time for various numbers of machines, for various prices.

But the free versions plus Windows 10 Defender is enough for most people behind a router.

Source(s): My systems with free anti-virus are behind a router that is reflashed for use with Nord VPN that I paid only $33 a year for 3 years use. Very secure
    • https://golead.pl/p/ALt9/wLPv/DYif

• 4 months ago

It’s usually 1 year of protection. If you want protection after 1 year, you’ll have to pay for it. 

It’s getting worse. Now there are companies that wants you to pay monthly. They also want you to subscribe to other programs like vpn, email monitoring, etc. 

• 4 months agoReport

It's only gonna get worse, just like phones and stuff were getting more expensive in 2017 and 2018.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Yearly subscription.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

you are buying the viruses themselves, for an annual or monthly fee.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.